My Blog List

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My mom-dad


                                  "Precious gift which God gave me
                         those are my parents

People created  a lot of troubles
who saved me all the time

those are my parents

                         When i wept all the night                  
                         after getting less marks
                          who made me glad                    
                          those are my parents


  When i didn't know any language                      
    in my childhood                        
  at that time also who knew all my needs
  those are my parents                                         
                              Luv u mummy papa
                                I m missing u"     
                          
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment